[Coco] HD63C09EP

camillus.b.58 at gmail.com camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 02:16:59 EDT 2014

Hi, coco enthusiasts and builders/hackers, interested in HD63C09EP?

Can get my hands on a batch, and can let them go for $1.75 for 1.

Take them by 3 pieces then it is 1.50/piece. Shipping is for buyer and I use USPS unless you send me a label and pickup schedule from an other carrier.

If interested, please let me know asap, I only order this batch from the moment the requested amount is 60 pieces.

This is 20 persons that order 03 pieces.

            12 persons that order 05 pieces.

            06 persons that order 10 pieces.

Order send to Camillus.b.58 at Gmail.com  at =@

Please do not order via the cocolist, as this is inappropriate. And I do not maybe see your order,

When it comes true my mail I always go there once a day.

thank you

cba

Sent from Windows Mail