[Coco] [Color Computer] FYI: Electronics Plus is closing and they are having a huge sale on a lot of old and vintage computer equipment

Neil Morrison neilsmorr@gmail.com [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Tue Sep 2 22:48:08 EDT 2014

*From another list:*

Cindy Croxton is closing her business due to her husband's health. They
have a ton of machines and parts and they are looking to get rid of
everything.

This was posted on the Classic Computer Online Community email list and I
figured it would be of interest to those here.

From: Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com

To: 'General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts'

Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 1:58 PM

Subject: warehouse closing

I am closing my warehouse by the end of this month. My husband's health is
rapidly failing, and I want to spend what time he has left with him, not
with a bunch of old computers and parts!

Please review the pics here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/106111250846948401252/albums?banner=pwa

But know that the Apple room and the Lisa are gone. Lots of old keyboards,
terminals (like the ones on Halt and Catch Fire), mono monitors new in the
box, IBM 5150 and 5160 with kbds and monitors,tested working, u name it.

Please also see www.elecshopper.com, make offer for anything you want.

Still have 2 boxes of IBM compat laptops, 8088 thru 80486 and P1, and 1
boxes of Apple laptops, from the first ones thru abt 1996 or so. I would
rather this stuff go to someone who will cherish it, then go by the pound
to be ground up. Also more than 100 computer books from Apple and DOS thru
Windows XP and Server 2003.

Cindy Croxton

Electronics Plus 1613 Water Street Kerrville, TX 78028

830-792-3400 phone

830-792-3404 fax

sales at elecplus.com

AOL IM elcpls