[Coco] [Color Computer] Multivue under latest NitrOS9

jimgerrie@ns.sympatico.ca [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Tue Oct 28 18:22:32 EDT 2014

Can someone tell me if there is a trick to getting Multivue to run under the latest versions of NitrOS9?  I just received my MicroSD pack, with a Nitros 3.2.9 (I believe) and booted it up.  Downloaded the latest distro I could find of Multivue on NitrOS9 Source Forge.  I have startup loading fonts, stdptrs, all the pats etc.  I run "control -e" and then "gshell" (autoex) and Multivue comes up, but the top menu line is missing.  If I move the mouse pointer to the top of the screen and click I get nothing.  Top left corner and click crash. Open a shell by hitting S, crash.  The slide bars on the bottom and side are incomplete (just the arrows--no bar).  If I try to run Planet Engine, crash.  Has the latest versions of NitrOS9 broken compatibility with Multivue?  Is there some trick I'm missing (for instance do I need to create a 80X25 window to run Multvue now)?