[Coco] vcc and WIDTH command when using HDB-DOS

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Oct 27 04:41:51 EDT 2014

On 27/10/2014 9:34 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> I'm sorry that you have been another victim of the trouble caused when
> people redistribute software from unofficial sites.  Unfortunately this
> seems to be a cancer in our small community.

The other part of this problem is the "open source" concept itself.

When the source code is distributed freely (legit or non-legit), this
allows every man and his dog to mod/hack at it and release another
version of the software.

I'm all for open source but there needs to be a single distributor of
the official version to prevent "version chaos".

Nick