[Coco] Including an SSC

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 19:07:25 EDT 2014

I may have to take some holidays and play with my Uno.  ;)

Like you were saying earlier, having selectable sound banks and the ability
to select different MP3 or even MOD (OctoMod?) tracks might be the ticket...

Hmmm, and also an ability to switch modality to SSC emulation on the same
port? :)

Shain