[Coco] Including an SSC

jmlaw at iprimus.com.au jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Fri Oct 10 22:08:39 EDT 2014

I was just thinking my previous post about how the SSC works may be
over-simplified, based on the assumption many know of it’s capabilities
already. There’s 3 Tone channels and a noise generator that can be used in
place of any of the tone channels. Plus envelope control...

More what I was getting at (and probably should have stated) if Darren does
consider it, I’d be happy to put something together with the full details if
it helps. Perhaps Tim could check it over first for accuracy :)

Also I'd be happy to write some sample code for testing if that would help
too.

Jason