[Coco] Including an SSC (was: CocoSDC)

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 10 17:28:15 EDT 2014

A custom case would be cool. Model it on the FD502 Floppy Controller
case but rather than make it longer (like the SSC or Orch90), I would
like to see the part of the case that actually protrudes from the CoCo
to become deeper so that a board (or 2) could be fitted underneath the
CoCoSDC board.

Have a look at an cartridge inserted into the CoCo and note the space
underneath the cart. I'd rather utilize that than make the cartridge
protrude out like a diving platform. Also, takes up less desk space.

Nick