[Coco] The next coco3.....wish list

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 18:56:28 EDT 2014

I have been on this list long enough to have beenaround for this duscussion
more times than I even want to remember.  Heck Initially I thought it would
be great to have a COCO4 or what ever you want to call a modern COCO.  In
all honesty hte one thing I want is some what to use a CoCo 1,2,or 3 with a
modern monitor.  The Coco 3 has Roy's adapter, and Luis looks like has has
one running pretty good as well, but the Coco 1 & 2 have nothing that has
proven to "just work" ((c) Gene).  The only other thing would be a simple
floppy replacement that works jsut like DECB.  I would be in coco nirvana
then, but that is just me.