[Coco] Last video I promise... :)

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 12:04:09 EST 2014

well 24 inches is a pretty long cable. I'm using 12 inches maximum.

Did you check all the groundings on the board ? check the coco3 pins 1&2
and also altera's pins GIPO0 12 & 30.

in my prototype the lm1881 is detachable, so it's never plugged when I use
the coco3.

Try assembling another board without the lm1881, 680K, and the 2 caps, or
remove them for your current board.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi