[Coco] Does anyone have a Level3 disk that actually boots?

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:55:36 EST 2014

>From what I understand, Level three allows the kernel to be more than
~64k big.  Theoretically, Its a half-step to a micro kernel.  I think
is uses slightly different MMU maps for the Charactor based SCF and
compared to the Block based RBF.   The magic is performed by special
modules that rearranges the standard OS9Boot file.

Is there any source for this yet?  The last time I checked the nitros9
source, there wasn't much?