[Coco] Cartridge case

seanruss08 . abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:10:59 EST 2014

Hi,  thanks for the reply.  It seems I chose my words poorly.  What I
really meant was that I have Coco program paks laying around all over the
place and I would really like to get my hands on one of those big black
program pak file cases that hold 16 program paks, that Radio Shack used to
sell.  I know these are kinda rare though, but thought i would give a shout
out to see if anyone has one they want to sell.

Thanks,

Sean