[Coco] 2MB CoCo3 expanson board "bounty"

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 02:15:22 EST 2014

Tony, the 1-2-meg's "dat" board is soldered directly to the 6x09 (all pins), there's no pulling the board for loan. The actual memory is plugged into the same place where the 512k goes, but without the dat, you're no where.
Here's some pics of what the 1-meg looks like (before I cleaned the system up).

This is the dat board soldered to the 6809
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/Disto%201%20Meg/DSCN3998.JPG
This is with the 2nd 512k removed
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/Disto%201%20Meg/DSCN4018.JPG
This is with the 2nd 512k mounted on top the first.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/Disto%201%20Meg/DSCN4025.JPG

The first 512k (mounted in the MB sockets) is the disto upgrade, the "upside down" 512k is a standard Hemphill 512k upgrade.
The board connected to the keyboard ribbon cable is the Eagle AT Keyboard Interface.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com