[Coco] This is....is....is....

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Nov 17 15:17:35 EST 2014

That seems to be the going rate for such things for whatever reason.
Transwarps on the Apple side go for at least that, and often more (though
there are efforts underway to finally create a modern recreation), and
getting a good Amiga 1200 trapdoor accelerator (albeit with lots of extra
RAM), costs even a bit more. I don't see much use on the C-64 side for
something like that, but the Amiga one in particular is incredibly useful,
allowing all kinds of extra features with stuff that already exists. I
suspect that if something were possible on the CoCo, it would work more
like a Transwarp does and just do general acceleration and nothing else.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and