[Coco] printing

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 16 09:25:54 EST 2014

I was lucky enough to find a DMP 110 (and ribbons for it) and would like to be able to use it on my Coco3 using DriveWire 4. Would it be possible to have a driver in DriveWire that would route the printing through the RS-232 Pak to the printer since the 'bit-banger port' is tied up with the DriveWire cable?

Thanks