[Coco] DWLOAD server implemented in Python...

Jens CoCoList at jensdiemer.de
Sat Nov 15 08:42:13 EST 2014

I have done some updates on my DWLOAD server implementation in Python...

Now it's useable for everyone. I add a commandline interface and it's tested
under linux and windows.

I also add a "bootstrap" file for easy installation it into a virtualenv:
"""
A Virtual Environment, put simply, is an isolated working copy of Python which
allows you to work on a specific project without worry of affecting other projects.
"""

How to install under Linux:
	https://github.com/6809/DwLoadServer#linux

How to install under Windows:
	https://github.com/6809/DwLoadServer#windows

The current version of the server can only this:
  * OP_NAMEOBJ_MOUNT
  * OP_READEX
  * OP_WRITE

But this is ok to use the basic DWEEBS "DLOAD" and "RESAVE" ;)

Next think i will try is to add the functionality to build a dynamic
"AUTOLOAD.DWL" on-the-fly...

The current idea is like this:
1. e.g. file "AUTOLOAD.DWL" is requested
2. the server looks, if there is a "AUTOLOAD.DWL.py" file
3. If exist: Start it and send the stdout output to the client
4. If not exist, look for "AUTOLOAD.DWL" and send his content

So the machanism is not only for a "AUTOLOAD.DWL", it will be work on every
files, if the python script exists.

Maybe it's possible to create not only a "File load menu" like the demo
"AUTOLOAD.DWL"... Maybe it's possible to create some "Wizzard" like menu things...

Source code / more information / Links are here:
      https://github.com/6809/DwLoadServer