[Coco] Announcement re Ved, VPrint

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Nov 14 10:40:10 EST 2014

That was very nice of Bob ved is the best editor I've found for OS9.

Sadly I think he may have gotten ahead of himself by putting the software
into the public domain. Once iit is in the public domain he loses the ability
to control what happens to it. That includes other selling copies and profiting
from it. For those that have the desire can disassemble the binary and make any
modification to it and claim it as their own work!! I point this out because
a lot of people don't realize this when putting their work into the public
domain. That said I don't think that would be a concern in the coco community!!

The Other Frank