[Coco] This is a "new" one for E-Bay

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 17:18:05 EST 2014

I put   a lot of my coco stuff in a climate  controlled storage place for  about 2 uears  then found out they where keeping to cold during the winter  pulled my stuff out   had my  coco 2 and 3's  in a  foot locker   well now  a lot of my coco stuff is light to  darker yellow and spotty  case and keyboards      well all coco do this  tho ive bought other coco off ebay  that  are the same age  and there perfectly white  is it the cold  that did it   how can I keep that from happening again   thanks guys