[Coco] vim for coco3 os9 is now in Genes-os9-stf

J Arcane jarcane at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 06:49:10 EST 2014

Yeah, Xlisp is the only one I know of that works anyway. I've never tried
it, because I couldn't begin to puzzle out the steps needed to get at it;
not really an OS-9 guy myself, in those days I mostly knew it as 'the thing
I have to boot to run Biosphere'.  If you get a working emulator image
running though, I'd love to play with it.

Tail recursion is tricky even on modern hardware. Clojure for instance
can't handle it at all, though most CL and Scheme implementations do it
well. I can't imagine trying to get a lot of recursion running smoothly
would be easy in only 512Kb. XD