[Coco] The difference between /SD0 and /D0

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:18:32 EST 2014

Hey nick.  I'm no expert on OS9, but I believe /d0 and /sd0 are two
different "pointers" to the same thing - your SDC drive.  /sd0 speaks
LBA mode to your SDC to access large harddrives, and /d0 speak
old-fashioned track/sector geometry...  Does nitros9 return an error
when accessing these?  I'm pretty sure both are linked to RBF, and
both descriptors expect a RBF filesystem. on drive 0

-B