[Coco] Vcc to DriveWire

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 15:14:08 EDT 2014

Yay, got it all working now, just took a couple of trys with the boot file. But all is now working.  Full v3.3.0 Becker boot with Emudsk and my vhd.

  On a side not for Bill Pierce,  I tried Mshell update and it works, but update says current version is 01.00.02G and latest is 01.00.02h.  It downloads and installs but current version stays at 01.00.02G even after reboot

Bill Nobel