[Coco] Server upgrades in the next week or so

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Thu May 15 16:12:39 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just a quick note that server upgrades to Mailman 2.1.18 are taking
place over the next week or so. I'm waiting to hear when
five.pairlist.net is upgraded. As soon as they're done, we can revert
to the original posting method. The headers will look a little
different, but they should work properly with Yahoo's DMARC system.

For now, thanks for your patience!

Dennis

Country Stores Book <http://countrystoresofvermont.org/>
Other books: <http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bathory>