[Coco] CoCo SDC question

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Wed May 14 09:36:36 EDT 2014

On Wed, 14 May 2014 09:21:56 -0400, CoCoList for Color Computer
Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> If you don't say what weird things happen we cannot help you.
>
> And since the coco list (or google ?) has changed and it's not including
> the sender name anymore  (now I see everybody as CoCoList) I cannot
> assume
> who's writing and which expertise level you have. I can only rely on your
> signatures now.
>

> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 9:15 AM, CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
> <
> coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

My original email did have my name and email address on it, as well as
links to both of my websites. Did they get stripped from the email you
received?

I was trying to keep the thread off-list if someone with a very similar
system could run a quick test.