[Coco] Subscriptions re-enabled

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Thu May 8 09:15:02 EDT 2014

At 09:09 AM 5/8/2014, you wrote:
>No one would be shut out.  The problem is with yahoo only, not free email
>in general.

That's not correct. The problem is also with Yahoo as well as AOL,
Hotmail, SBCGlobal, Rogers, and others. They all apparently adopted
Yahoo's DMARC at the same time.

Still, no one will be shut out. We are waiting for the next version
of Mailman that has a fix for this. We're hoping for implementation
of the new software in the next few weeks.

Meanwhile, please be patient with the header as it is (and give your
name). I have control of a limited body of changes for the Mailman
software, not all of them; the deep-downs are handled by pair
Networks, which hosts my server and lists, so I can't program a work-around.

Dennis

Country Stores Book <http://countrystoresofvermont.org/>
Other books: <http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bathory>
My Bathory opera:  <http://bathory.org/>