[Coco] Anyone interested in creating a Southeastern Color Computer Convention somewhere?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 4 22:34:19 EST 2014

Hi Everyone!

I've been wondering if anyone is interested in creating a Southeastern Color
Computer Convention?  I've been thinking on this for a while now.  I'm still
trying to earn enough to go to the CoCoFEST being held in Lombard, Ill.,
that the Glenside Color Computer Club is putting on,  but I would also enjoy
getting together with Coco folks in my neck of the woods in SC.  Any ideas
anyone?  Let's make this a reality.

Kip