[Coco] SSC & MIDI

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jun 22 17:25:23 EDT 2014

On 23/06/2014 6:34 AM, jmlaw at iprimus.com.au wrote:
> Hey Nick,
>
> Sorry if I don't quote as some ppl prefer, this reply ended up longer
> than expected.
>
> Before you take a look at it, just a couple of things:
>
> <CUT>
>
> Jason

No problems at all Jason. We all work towards the same goal and it's
great we each apply our own interpretation of the techniques needed.

The more people actually creating, the better.

You may also be interested to know that I know of a project currently in
development that may be a real "game changer" (literally!) if and when
it reaches completion. This has the potential to provide another avenue
for sound and more.

Can't say too much since the designer may want to keep this private till
he has something solid to announce.

Nick