[Coco] DriveWire survey results

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Jun 20 15:58:01 EDT 2014

Aaron,

Since you software already "phones home" to check for the latest
version, you should have it keep track usage data and problems to report
back to you.

This would give you a much better idea of how your software is being
used and where to improve it. While this only reports on operational use
and problems (not features to add), it goes a long ways in letting you
know where you need to improve the current software.

This has help with all the apps and server side code that I write these
days.

Steve