[Coco] a not very important drivewire question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 18:29:02 EDT 2014

The "close character" method would probably be the best, then the flush code could be sent when say a CHR$(255) is seen. This would make graphics dumps impossible, but, can dw4 even handle graphics dumps with it's print feature?
The user would just end each printing job with a CHR$(255) (or whatever).

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com