[Coco] Newbie HDB-DOS Issues

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 18:08:17 EDT 2014

Art & Bill & Retro Canada,

Thank you all very much for your attention and responses!

I cut the jumper I had installed for the "autostart" and all seems to be working as expected, now.

I really appreciate all your assistance as I get going with my CoCo 3.  This is great fun.  Hopefully, I will be able to chime in and assist folks, too, in time.

smp