[Coco] Issues with NitrOS9 build

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 04:08:09 EST 2014

Gene,

I'm with you on that one.

I suggest an entry in rules.mak. That would mean just a single line change
in rules.mak at build time to change the value to 5.25" or 3.5".

E.g. D80TRK=5
or D80TRK=3

and based on that, the 80 track descriptors should be correctly built, and
also the format command will select the correct DD.FMT value for LSN0 for
5.25" or 3.5" at the discretion of the user/builder.

More thoughts anyone?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia