[Coco] Issues with NitrOS9 build

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 23:55:32 EST 2014

Bob,
Could it be that Vcc drive emulation is not recognizing the 80trk properly? After all, it is a 35trk SSDD emulation when in rsdos/rgbdos. Personally, I've never had any luck booting 80trk disks in Vcc, but the repo has never had disks this good either :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com