[Coco] More Newbie Questions for VCC

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 20:09:17 EST 2014

Glen, another thing is trying load an OS9 disk image in rsdos will also fail. There is currently no way to tell the difference without just "knowing" what software is os9 and what is rsdos.

Another thing is file permissions.... do you have cetain directories or file types blocked to the current user?

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com