[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Thu Jan 9 22:26:36 EST 2014

On Jan. 9, 2014, at 10:23 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:

> Glen, I just bought my book from amazon and I choose canada post.
>
> Don't click on expedited free shipping. That's your mistake., not even
> 1-day, 2-day shipping. Take the longest one :)

I picked the (free) supersaver shipping, but in recent times even that
shipping level has gone out via UPS.  My CoCo book, however, happened
to be shipped out via Canada Post.  I have no preference between UPS
and the postal service since they both leave the packages in the
mailbox (as long as no signature is required).  The downside of the
postal service is that the book won't reach me until next week.

-- JP