[Coco] Trivia Fever

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 08:24:41 EST 2014

On Sat, Feb 22 2014, Willard Goosey wrote:

AFAIK Trivia Fever will only run under L1v1.

I suspect that is pretty much how things are with TF. Tried to snoop
something out as suggested by Bill but didn't get much of the
just-beneath-the-surface study I did: there is this object file that seems
to do a "hack" into the system... I suspect that's one of the last things
loaded - spells trouble. Bed time snuck up on me late last night and
surrendered with TF (someone said it comes with age).

Thanks for the feedback!.

-- RP