[Coco] The Tri-Annual CoCo 4 Thread

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Feb 13 16:08:57 EST 2014

Nick, I looked up the part on line there is only 119,808 bits of ram on
the chip. You will need more that 1,000,00 bits for the 128K of ram on
the CoCo 3. Chips with that size of ram run $250 and up.

You could use this line of FPGA if you willing to hook up ram to it.

What if design a board that holds the FPGA, RAM and the other interfaces
(ports) to plug in CoCo equipment and have it fit a CoCo case.  The you
would have a CoCo replacement.

But that's a lot of work for only 200 units.

Steve