[Coco] Ebay IC's quality

Louis Ciotti lciotti at me.com
Wed Feb 12 09:50:38 EST 2014

E-Bay really has declined recently.  I just sold a busted Galaxy S4, and it took two tries because the first winner was obviously a fake/scammer.  Location of the person was said to be California, e-mail address was a .fr yahoo account, last name started with a "2" not a letter...  still e-bay maid me wait a week to try and get payment.

Prices for items have gone through the roof imo, and the fees to sellers is plain robbery, but sometimes there really is not much of a choice.

E-bay is not the only place people misrepresent what they are selling.  I recently purchased an older MacBook to run OS-9 on it, and from the photos it look in nice shape, was told it was 100% operational.  I got it, the space bar does not work, and it did not have one screw holding the case together.  And this person sellls a lot of stuff on the Low-End Mac list.  I just chaled it up as a never again experience since it was so cheap, and I really did not want to deal with attempting to get my money back.