[Coco] Power Stones of Ard II...

Michael Robinson deemcr at robinson-west.com
Tue Feb 11 17:30:14 EST 2014

I'm stuck on level 2 of tower three.  You are in the kitchen, there is
no fire in the fireplace...  There are a ton of items, a fan that will
burn, a cloak to keep warm, etcetera.  The chimney can't be climbed, it
is apparently too narrow.  There is a balloon, but even if there was
helium I doubt that one could get through the chimney using it.

The puzzle on an earlier level, "turn back evil and speak it," was
simple in comparison to the puzzle of this level.  These games aren't
fun when the puzzles take some insight one is never likely to have.

What is up with the picture of the farmer eating green peas???