[Coco] [OT] Windows 8

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:36:11 EST 2014

Personally, I had to learn to use the Windows key on the keyboard
properly, and then Windows 8 ends up being a pretty nice OS.  I can
honestly do things considerably faster than on Win 7 and below
(starting programs, finding documents, etc).  It did take a couple
days, but if you stick to it I suspect you'll end up more productive
by learning the new stuff instead of clinging to the old.