[Coco] v9958 on coco

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Feb 4 11:06:24 EST 2014

On Tuesday 04 February 2014 11:00:15 Mark Marlette did opine:

> Luis,
>
> It could be that there is a lot of long wires interfacing to your
> circuit.
>
> Hard to tell but almost looks like a proto-plug in type board as well.
> If so, a lot of capacitance per connection. IE: not good for digital.
>
> You can chase ghost problems with this type of setup. Layout a board.
> Time vs money...you are ahead of the game... IMHO.

IMNSHO too. Some of the stuff I laid out and wire wrapped in the late '70's
could still be going, but that was in the early days of cmos and even the
video was discreet and slower.  Long wires can kill you, particularly if
they are ground wires.

> Regards,
>
> Mark
> http://www.cloud9tech.com

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.