[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Feb 3 22:58:17 EST 2014

On Monday 03 February 2014 22:56:16 Mark McDougall did opine:

> On 4/02/2014 2:36 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > The board is $200, software licensing cost is a secret.  I started to
> > register there once, 2 years ago according the autosaved login firefox
> > gave me, backed out when I saw the price, and have had to add their
> > IP to a mailfilter rule, several different times because they change
> > it, to get rid of the twice daily spam. Requests to turn off the spam
> > machine just doubled it.
>
> The WEB edition (adequate for DE1) is free. No secret there.

They sure have it well hidden then.

> I've been registered with Altera for a decade because it's part of my
> job, and I don't get any spam from them at all. So I'm not sure why
> you've been receiving it!?!
>
> Regards,

I just got one yesterday, and added a new rule to mailfilter.  I won't see
them for a while.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.