[Coco] coco I 4K contest

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 31 23:55:51 EST 2014

> On Dec 31, 2014, at 10:11 PM, Camillus Blockx <camillus.b.58 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> A lot of guessing and talking about the coco I 4k, and what not more.
>
> Can we just bring in BASIC or ML ( 68E09B ) programs that :
>
> 1 - NOT contain any non basic 1.0 - 1.1 command or function.
> 2 - is NOT bigger then 1024 x 4 = 4092  bytes.
> 3- Upload as zip file ( program : MYPRGRM.BAS (BIN), Listing : Notepad )

Yes, I will be able to run it on an emulated 4K CoCo to test it for you. I want to make all the entries available on a cassette file for the emulators (or a WAV file that could be played in to a real CoCo) so those who are interested can check them all out -- we'll come up with some kind of survey/questionnaire and rank them based on that, perhaps.

		-- Allen