[Coco] Merry XMAS

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 21:09:39 EST 2014

Inglewood Christmas Command under attack!  Santa detected on bombing run!
Defenses ineffective!  Incomming presents!  Everybody take cover!  Avoid
feelings of maudlin sentimentality.  Inglewood Christmas Command perimeter
breached, under assault by The Pretenders (have yourself a merry little
Christmas)!  Oh God no!!  I'll be home for Christmas by the Doris Day
Commandos.  NOOOOoooo, not Michael Buble!  Its over, I surrender to the
Christmas spirit.