[Coco] quick dw hdb-dos question

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 24 14:11:36 EST 2014

Yeah, I'm aware of the other versions, but this is my eprom, and I'm
real spoiled with just hitting the power switch.  Was hoping there might
be a way to "bump" DW into coco2 mode after it is loaded and running,
when I feel like it... don't always want my coco running at high speed,
seems to get hot.