[Coco] Closing BBS

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Tue Dec 23 16:48:37 EST 2014

On Dec 23, 2014, at 1:38 PM, lciotti1 <lciotti1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yea I had a BBS up using MagicJack ind it worked fine.  The PBX you had was pretty cool in the video.  not knowing much about PBXs, but I assume something like that wold allow you to have extensions in your house with a common outside line…

The PBX is just an ancient Dell Dimension 340 running Elastix. And I do mean ancient, it’s Pentium 4 at only 1.6ghz! Elastix is free, it’s built on top of Asterisk. Even the computer was free because it’s so old! The only extensions on it are all connected to different modems so I can have my computers call each other.

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com