[Coco] The CoCo Lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:13:06 EST 2014

Happy Holidays everyone.
Just a small heads up that in January I will be listing everything I have for sale at the lounge on ebay to blow out the old stock and make room for new stock. Of course prices will be adjusted for ebay and shipping will not be included in the ebay prices. Now is your best and last chance to pick up something from the store.
http://amigalounge.com    (main site)
http://thecocolounge.com    (just the Tandy stuff)
I can not guarantee shipping in time for Christmas, but I will be shipping all the days the post office is open.
-Thanks
-Glen

P.S. Remember the BEST way to get a hold of me is through Email at the site or the hotmail address, as I don't read the list here but once a week or so.