[Coco] CoCoSDC question: default .DSK size?

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:35:42 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Allen Huffman wrote:

> Excellent - I was using that table earlier for a series of articles I am
> putting together for my Sub-Etha blog as I dig in to this new toy.
>
> What about using ",NEW+"?

NEW+ creates a 40 track single-sided image using the SDF format. The SDF
format is typically used only for images that have a non-standard disk
format (usually copy-protected disks) and they do not auto-expand like
simple DSK images.

The SDF format is similar to the DMK format used in emulators. The
"dmk2sdf" utility is the best way to create SDF images when the source is
already available as a DMK.

Darren