[Coco] CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:57:01 EST 2014

The circuit would work with any MC6847 output.  This particular board layout
fits Korean CoCo 2 motherboards with the RF modulator that lays flat on the mb.

I can layout boards to replace the other RF modulator styles as well,
including CoCo 1’s.  I have a couple of CoCo 2’s that use the earlier modulator
that attaches on one side of the modulator (sticks a couple of inches up from the mb).
So I can work up a board for those.

I have a couple of CoCo 1’s, I’ll check out the modulators on those and see what
would need to be done.

Since it looks like we’ll end up with at least 2 versions of this, I’ll try to get some
pics posted to help people know for sure what will fit their motherboard.

- Ed