[Coco] Receiving the Coco Ultimate Eprom/Flash Memory Pak PCBs Shortly

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 20:06:55 EST 2014

Allen,
Yes it could!  I limited myself to one memory chip this time to get my feet wet a little further.  This design only uses 6 of the 8-bits in the register at $FF42 so it would be simple to add three more chips for a total of 32Mbits of Eprom and 16Mbits of Flash.   That would translate into 256 - 16KB rom images for the Eprom and 128 for the Flash chip.  If you need more, I'll have to redesign the circuit just a bit.
How much rommed software is available or is being written?  It sounds like inquiring minds want to know.  :)  Would this be enough?  :P

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com