[Coco] 1980 CoCoCoding contest? (4K Color BASIC 1.0)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Dec 9 16:08:58 EST 2014

> On Dec 9, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Rogelio Perea <os9dude at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm in. Have a mint condition 4k Color Basic CoCo begging to be used :-)

I will *not* be pulling chips from my CoCo 1, so I'll be using Xroar or MESS or something ;-)

If I could only figure out how to use MESS. When I get my CoCoSCD in, I'll start working on tutorial pages on CoCoPedia, and parallel my work setting up MESS, etc. I am hoping this will be a good distraction for me this winter. Not alot of great stuff going on in my real world right now :)

		-- A