[Coco] Sdc copy, and multi pak upgrade question

Eddie P. eddiepl75 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 18:24:49 EST 2014

I checked mine with instructions from the Cloud9 website (quoted below). I ordered the upgrade from them and it takes no more than 5 mins to upgrade.
...and yeah, I hear you about Coco 3s not being too common in Aust these days. Took me a while to get my setup!
Eddie P."Here's a simple test that will determine if your Mulit-Pak has already been upgraded to work with a CoCo 3.
been upgraded. If it returns 255 then it has NOT been upgraded."> From: scotto18 at gmail.com