[Coco] "super" ROM pak??

Matthew Stock stock at bexkat.com
Sat Aug 30 22:13:59 EDT 2014

Oh, that was mine.

I got the ROM stuff working perfectly, but swapping ROMs wasn't
particularly elegant.  I moved on to developing a prototype for a floppy
controller replacement, but got stalled for a while and now there is a nice
commercial version out there that does everything mine was going to do and
more.  I'm still poking around at building some fun Coco stuff, but my time
is constrained and so the pace is slow.

I have the designs available if someone wants to build a ROM-only model
based around an Arduino and a small CPLD board.  If there's enough interest
I'll peel that stuff out and make sure it's functional.
  -Matt